1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
408lbs?!?!?! :eek:hno:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
still the same ole outdated motor, looks like they would water cool it an add fuel injection, heck suzuki added fuel injection to there air cooled king quad 400, and it looks like the 400x has the same ole shitty front shocks too

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still the same ole outdated motor, looks like they would water cool it an add fuel injection, heck suzuki added fuel injection to there air cooled king quad 400, and it looks like the 400x has the same ole shitty front shocks too
yep, looks like very minor cosmetic changes.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Same exact quad as the 2008/2009 model. Just the common graphics change.

They also put the TRX90X back into production for 2012.

All the Rumors about an all new 450 racer so far have not come true.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Yeah I saw that too but their are still a lot of unsold 09 XX's out thier
None in europe, thats what my dealer said after he got mine.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Euroland has run out of XX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
Just makes them that much more valuable in 15 years.:D And it looks a bit different than the last 400x's but still a little ugly.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Just makes them that much more valuable in 15 years.:D And it looks a bit different than the last 400x's but still a little ugly.
It's red(ish) and it's a Honda , The XX will "Live Long and Prosper". We have some great people on the forum and we aint about to bow down to anyone just yet !
We are getting there and still wearing a wicked grin.
My theory anyways. I still have a long way to get the best outta my beautiful monster but the 700 RR , is getting there slowly.
All good fun. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts