Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies and gents. Been awhile since I've been in here. Sold my 700xx way back and i'm ready to get back into atving again. Anyhow was at the dealer seeing if there was any leftover 700xx here in Canada. There's none, but what interested me was the Honda rep on phone with my dealer said a 2013 700xx is showing up on his order forms for June 2012. You fellas hear anything?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Haven't heard a thing, suscribing though, that would be awesome!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It shocked me. Even while he was on the phone I asked are you sure 700xx and not a new 450r. He said "no", 2013 700xx is the only one on list right now. This is Canada though. We don't have the 400x for 2012 so I don't know if anything is different from our 2 countries.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Honda usually does a model for 3 years, unless it is really bad. I am guessing they still have a 2010 model but until the economy picks up Worldwide and they have run out of 2009 models, then they will launch it. Don't expect major changes probably be "BNG". The magazines tried to match it with the Raptor then the KFX700. The 700xx has a new class that fits between the Raptor and the 800 rene.
The magazines are coming around to learning this and are slowly growing to like it. Dirtwheels April issue is a prime example.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well heard the same from Honda in Guatemala, they say the 700xx also appears on their system as well. Looks like a comeback!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
by the time i have my 08 payed off, there will be a 2016 model coming out. lol

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
If its not irs, its not an xx
Honda should just let me build it in true Honda fashion, You want a 700xx SRA which can be built but just buy a Raptor. I'm gunna kick ya ass on the trails though !Also on a side note is when SRA have a really bad day's racing the xx has a really good day and they always have a smile on there face. The xx shines when it runs in the worst conditions. That's why I love it. :D

Just hasn't rained/snowed enough for sra's to grasp this !

·
Registered
308 Posts
You guys are going to drive my insane!

I've been saving and watching for used ones and then you go and start the 2013 topic!
So I call around to a bunch of Honda dealers around Philadelphia and New Jersey, send out emails request.
Every reply and phone call answered said there was no way the 700xx was coming back and they have heard of no plans whatsoever. NOW you start this thread.....DANG IT!

The Dog

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You guys are going to drive my insane!

I've been saving and watching for used ones and then you go and start the 2013 topic!
So I call around to a bunch of Honda dealers around Philadelphia and New Jersey, send out emails request.
Every reply and phone call answered said there was no way the 700xx was coming back and they have heard of no plans whatsoever. NOW you start this thread.....DANG IT!

The Dog
lol. It's showing on dealers part fiches now. 2013

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
ahh the 450r at 388 lbs.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts