Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which are the better size for trail's the trails i ride have deep mud ( over a foot ) and some huge rocky streams that i cross as well as some 10" or so logs acrost it.

i also ride on old dirt roads and farmers roads with nothing but hard packed dirt... so iam trying to decide on which tire size to get

·
Registered
287 Posts
23" in front 22" in the rear

·
Registered
375 Posts
23" in front 22" in the rear
I have this exact setup on mine. My cousin has the 22's on the front and I like the 23's better handling wise.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I've had both and cant say thiers a minutes difference between the two and ur only gaining a 1/2 in. or 13 mm. in height. Just my thoughts!!!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
yes 23- 7- 10 they work good top speed. we run down a dry lake bed at some of our desert races no problems at 85!!

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahaha wow.... those are huge..... and you say you dont notice any extra wiggle or dancing at the high speeds huh

·
Registered
375 Posts
hahaha wow.... those are huge..... and you say you dont notice any extra wiggle or dancing at the high speeds huh
No wiggle waggle. They handle great. The camera kinda distorts it a bit.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I had 23's on my raptor and no issuse at like 85 or faster!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Matlock Racing runs the 23" fronts on the 1A machine at over 100 MPH and they haven't mentioned any complaints, so I would guess there good to go.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Damn Chrisj, I love the renegade and thats all you have in your pack. Awesome!
They're an awesome machine for sure, Waiting on my new one.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not 100mph!!! They had them doing 85mph on a dry lake bed! Don't know with the new mods done to the motor but, I would say 90 95max.
Racing this wkend with Wayne and Josh will ask them .

1 - 20 of 44 Posts