Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
currious to know if any one has switced to this tire size ? seems their is alot more selections and prices are better

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Good luck with a 9" rim.

22x9x11 is the stock size. Dunlop is the only manufacturer. You have two choices of tires for the 11-inch rim, either the stokers which you can buy thru Rocky Mountain, or the Razr. Mine are on backorder until June! They apparently underestimated the demand for those suckers! Maybe ITP should have considered the 11-inch diameter. They would have sold a lot of tires....

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Good luck with a 9" rim.

22x9x11 is the stock size. Dunlop is the only manufacturer. You have two choices of tires for the 11-inch rim, either the stokers which you can buy thru Rocky Mountain, or the Razr. Mine are on backorder until June! They apparently underestimated the demand for those suckers! Maybe ITP should have considered the 11-inch diameter. They would have sold a lot of tires....
I believe Kendra makes a 11" also

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I don't think Kenda has an 11-inch tire yet. They told me that it was in the works, but it would be late this year or early 2010.

·
Registered
333 Posts
everybody now.... "come on aftermarket"

currious to know if any one has switced to this tire size ? seems their is alot more selections and prices are better
the IRS is what makes it difficult to setup a wheel and tire for the xx, until the aftermarket catches up... the itp 10" rim is what we got (for paddles). then there's always the super nice omf beadlocks (in an 11") for like 3hundo per rim, or the .190 douglas 11", set that with some razrs in june and ur all squared away :lmao: its not really that funny... i just reminded myself of things we used to say in the army.. squared away :lmao:

and i think theres some itp tire too... xc?

·
Registered
60 Posts
ITP has a 10"wheels that will fit on the rear of the 700xx. I'm thinking of buying them from ITP so I'll have a easy selection of tires for the rear.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys... just remembered theres a company called Keizer (or Keiser) Wheel that makes 11' wheels that are 2 and 3 piece. Not sure of the price but they cant be more tha an OMF.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
They don't make an 11" wheel though lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi!! I have 18X10X9 in my TRX700 and works and looks great!! But you need spacers.
Next time I gonna upload pictures

1 - 20 of 20 Posts