Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen these on a bike somewhere? I am getting some 10" rims and these tires look perfect for what I do, but what shape are they? Do they have nice flat treads like the website's pics or are they more rounded like the larger sized (+25s) ones I've seen? Also only being 4 ply do you think they'll have a lot of sidewall rollover? If anyone has insights that would be awesome!

Website Link http://www.intercotire.com/tires.php?id=31&g=3

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Super swampers are very stiff and ride terrible but the are great in the mud

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I think you might could run them with out any air in them lol maybe not.... I was interested in these and requested pics from super swamper of the actual size. Check these out. I got these pics 2 years ago.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thats pretty wild. I didn't really like my bear claws because they were 24" tall. The 22" tall tire makes it more appealing. The xx .would be unstoppable:xx:
In my personal opinion, the 24's looked dumb on them. Like big balloons. (sorry to my friends with them)

The 22's are perfect. I have so much ground clearance that my quad could run over me and not even touch me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info! Yeah I have 25x8 Mudlites at the moment and they have crazy side wall roll... and look hilariously tall and skinny. haha They don't grab at all in anything but mud either so I spend half my rides spinning the tires :p They came on the bike so I didn't really care, they have got the job done... Looks like I'll be grabbing a set of these at some point in the summer for mud runs/drags and Kenda Kutter XCs in the spring for running power lines with my gal...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts