Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made the drops on a set of 22" kutters rear. Already had the 22" fronts. All I can say is stay back Cuz you will get knocked out. Friends riding with me say I need a caution sticker on the back of the xx. I would have to say if your up for some new shoes. Go with the kutters.

·
Registered
231 Posts
You are right on that one. If hadn't been wearing a helmet I would have taken a rock to the head when following someone with kutters. I learned to back way off when riding on loose rock.

·
Registered
821 Posts
It's funny driving slow on gravel and just see rocks fly straight up in the air.

·
Registered
61 Posts
well kutters installed today.. just wondering what kinda tire preasures everyone is running with them.. im going to try 6 front & 4.5 rear. we heading dwn to durham town Ga. tomorrow..we have had alot of rain so it should be fun..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A lot of rain! I forgot what that is could use some in Michigan! I run 7 front and 5 rear.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
well kutters installed today.. just wondering what kinda tire preasures everyone is running with them.. im going to try 6 front & 4.5 rear. we heading dwn to durham town Ga. tomorrow..we have had alot of rain so it should be fun..
I run mine a lb lower than Honda recommends. 4 in the front 5 in the back. A lot of riders here run higher pressure, and say it avoids flats.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kutters do make rocks fly!!!! Love em though... Best rear tires for the XX!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I run 7 psi all around on kutters - basically right to the line on the pressure gauge. I have the 11" rims on the rear. I have no issues with traction in any condition with them and it's nice to know that whatever speed i'm going the tires will be solid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts