Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

$2200/ Elka stage 3 all around vs fox Evol front and podium rear

11K views 46 replies 20 participants last post by  markas214 
thats a good deal for the elkas. i would recomend trying to go with some long arms in the front too(houser textera roll) and long travle shocks. you cant do it later because the shocks wont work and its so much nicer having more travle and the extra with not to mention all the adjustment. i love my stage 3 elkas! i paid $2700 for all four shocks and my houser arms.

Well not everyone can run extended arms. I can't because it wont fit in my truck, or through the trails with them. I have a hard enough time keeping it off the trees as is. (it's in the garage with a bent lower A arm.)
this is true there are some good reason why you could not use them. but mine does fin in the back of my short bed chevy fine. its just something to consider because you cant really go back later and do it. and the housers are only +1 its more for getting more travel and ground clearence.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.