Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

$2200/ Elka stage 3 all around vs fox Evol front and podium rear

11K views 46 replies 20 participants last post by  markas214 
Different riding types. Mx, enduro, dunes, trails, technical rock climbs, some may prefer to be able to make adjustments for this.

I personally don't care, I'm happy with stock. lol

A set up for MX would be different than one for XC. It is my opinion that if you have shocks that can be adjusted for different riding conditions and don't take advantage of these adjustments, you're wasting lots of money.
I have Elkas (stage 2+ front, stage 3 rear) and use my adjustments all the time for different riding conditions.
BTW - Stage 3's are about $1,195.00 per set (2) = About $2,390.00 for all 4 plus shipping.

roadkill

Just a little note.... A couple weeks ago, I was at the first race of the Sierra Cross Country Series and there was one guy there that was going to all the pits to try to find someone that had an air pump for his Fox Floats... He was the only one there running them, so he didn't find anyone with a pump so he could pump up his shocks... he'd left his pump at home, but discovered he needed to pump up his shocks after the practice session... So, for the actual race, he was kinda screwed.

roadkill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.