Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a pair of 22x11x10 ITP Sand Star tires on ITP T-9 rims. They are in great condition and I have only used them a handfull of times. They still have most of the little nubbys on the tires. The rims were for a DS650 the bolt pattern is 4/143 which is only 1mm off of our bolt pattern so I just widened the holes just a tiny bit and they fit perfectly. I have used them like this and they have no problems. The only reason I am selling them is because I got a great deal on 2 8-paddle skat trak extremes. I am asking $150 plus shipping for both tires and rims. The tires alone are $84 each at Rocky Mountain!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump - Any interest? This is a great price for a nice set of paddles on rim!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lowering the price. $125 plus shipping! This is a great deal for a set of paddles on rims!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where are you? Mchenry is northern IL. All the way north by the border. Mapquest can give you a better idea if you look it up on there. I work in Schaumburg if you know where that is if that would work for you we could meet up after work. Let me know

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I'm far then and I don't think I'm going down to Missouri again this year. Maybe shipping wouldn't be too bad since you are close if you are interested? Probably only $20 or so. Let me know

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump! $105+shipping for the tires and rims! This is as low as the price will drop! That is a great price for a set of tires and rims!

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Bump! $105+shipping for the tires and rims! This is as low as the price will drop! That is a great price for a set of tires and rims!

I'll take them! I can use these up here where I live in Northern Arizona on my dunes out here. I just PM'd you with my contact info.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
SOLD!!

Thanks Crash!

Awesome wheels and tires! Arrived safe and sound!

These will definately come in handy on the dunes here!

Shonie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts