Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellas, i've read pretty much all the threads here related to razr's and want to know your option about these two sizes.

Im going to order 22x10x11 razr 1's for the rears, but what size do i go with for the fronts? It seems like most guys like the 23's, but RMATV is sold out of them. Are the 23's that much better than the 22's?

Since the 22's are avail, should i go ahead and get them vs wait who knows how long for the 23's to come back in stock?

btw, i do mostly trail ridding in NC and ocasionally get out to te WV mountains. Thanks in advance, you guys are awesome.

:thanks:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I prefer the 22's cuz it keeps the front end a tad lower to the ground, making you have a tad more weight up from, meaning I think you turn better. But opinions vary. I am thinking about this in a physics stand point as well.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
The razr's run big so the 22's are gonna be closer to 23". Same for the front and the rear. The 23's will rub on some nerf bars so thats something to take into consideration. I personally have the 22's and am happy with them. I don't like the way the bigger tire and smaller wheel looks on the front. Hope thats helps.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Foks, I run 22 Kenda XCF up front and the Kutters on the rear and find this setup A1. I know one thing the 22's roll through bumps better than 21's. I am a bit with RedNBlack when it comes to looks the 23 is just to big it may work a little better but makes the quad look terrible.

Overlord

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I had 23s before, my first set of regular rzrs on this quad, and just like the 22's better, feel like I can turn a tad better

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yeah, I have 2s on now. The 23's were on rzrs, the 22's are on the 2s.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys, apprecaite the feedback. Are the 2's better for the fonts? i've heard they are heavier and tend to wear out quicker? They sure do look more agressive, which imo is a good thing.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I think the 2's are better after having both, in the fronts they don't weight that much different (rears either, it depends if you get 4 ply or 6 but I'd def do 6 ply). Anyway, I haven't actually wore any out, I replaced one complete set just b/c I used about 3000studs in them for winter racing. I think they wear down awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts