Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys i got my tires and snorkel mounted up a few weeks ago but my computer died so i haven't had a way to upload any pics. Got a new one tonight though so thought i would share. The tires are Gbc Gators 24x10-11 and the snorkel was pretty simple. Just tied into the airbox, ran it out the back, and siliconed everything up. Enjoy!

uggh.. I gusess all of my pics are to big so i have to upload them to a different website. I also have a few pics from last month when we had some snow on the ground.

Photo album - http://plixi.com/7482042

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
damn thats sick hows it go?
Its goin great far.. just dont spin the tires to fast out in the muck or it digs a 24" hole lol. I hope to not have to use the snorkel to much but its nice to know its there when i need it. I guess its more of a precaution.

Drewao8,
Looks great! Is it easily removed? What is that on the rear rack?
Sid
Thanks! With a hole drilled in the side of airbox its not really reversible. Rock mnt has the oem box and lid for about $60 so im gna pick them up incase i ever have any warranty issues. And thats my audiopipe pipe on the back! Marine speakers and a 500 watt amp mounted inside 6" pvc ready to plug into an ipod/mp3 .

Heres a thread on the build of it
http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5627

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Looks like it will really eat!!! How about some muddin videos? With the boom box blasting.
Got a big ride comin up on the 18-20th in Longview, Texas. Its called Muddy Gras so im sure there will be lots of vid opportunity!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Drewao8,
Wow!! A boom box. "Who’d of thunk"!!:lol: That is really innovative. Thank G-d for PVC. Does the 700XX have enough current capacity to handle your sound system?
Sid

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah just tied the amp into the battery and a toggle switch. I just flip it off when shes not running and it doesnt drain any juice. Ive have dozens off buddys with similar setups on their 4x4s and from all of my experience quad batterys hold up just fine.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Do those 24" rub any?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts