Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local shop which sells used atv and motorcycles just got a 2008 black n gray 700xx for $2995. he has it listed as blow out price and i don't expext it to last to long, I have dealt with him in the past with good results. He is great to deal with... the site is http://www.bedrockcycle.com/ he locates in south central Indiana (Bedford Indiana) just thought i'd give a heads up to anyone who might be or knew of anyone int the market for an XX :xx:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am 1 1/2 hours North of there right now visiting my brother in law. Hurts people who would want to sell theirs right now. Crazy good deal for someone though.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wow thats a great deal... I would have bought that if it was local and I was shopping. Or at least recommended it to a friend

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I might be getting that next week. See what happens....
Heck yeah ! I hope you do, it looks by the pictures like it was mainly road ridden or somthin the tires are pretty worn but everything else looks good.... wonder if someone bought it as a dealer demo and decided they didn't want it. The Honda dealer where I bought my new unit had a Demo and the tires were worn like that from all of the parking lot time it had... If I had room and little more cash laying around I'd get it just to have another :hey:

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
That is sickening to me. An $8k machine being sold for less than $3k. I almost wish I never bought mine now. It will never be worth even close to it's value when it comes time to replace it. I love the machine, but Jeezus.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Oz, I know whear there is a cheap one in Aus with very little hours for $5500. I wanted to buy it but the new super charged jet ski must come first.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have emailed nathan over there. But between the snow and my son, haven't had a good time to call him and set up anything. Now 2 of my friends would like to have it.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the 700xx is not the only sport bike that has had poor sales i've seen new 08 450r's going for 3700 new and they are around 8k as well. $2995 seems insanely cheap to me , never seen one this cheap which is why i posted it. this guy sells alot of bikes and I think you see why. he's more than reasonable with the stuff he sells. on another note I love this bike and don't really care what the resale is as I plan to keep it for around 10 years as I have with my other Honda's . 300ex ( 11 years ) 400 ex ( 9 years) I was hoping to pass this deal along in hopes that someone on here near by that was in the market or someone they new was they could catch a heck of a deal.:xx::)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Well I won't be getting it unless I come into some money. Lost 2nd gear in my dakota. Time for tranny work

1 - 20 of 23 Posts