Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well! Tried to install my VALE exhaust but the canister bracket does not line up with the support bracket so spoke to 2Bros and they haven't seen this issue before. As anybody else seen this issue. The mid-pipe lines up perfectly but not the canister. We'll see what they have to say once they see the pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine was real tight too. Try slightly spinning the lower pipe to change the angle slightly on the slipon. I had to do this three times before it lined up. Spray a little windex on the lower pipe and it will slide on a lot easier.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, the mid pipe is all the way on and the bracket lines up properly, have tried different angles on the mid pipe and the canister's attachment point still does not line up, awaiting to hear back from 2Bros

·
Registered
421 Posts
I know mine took a lot of finessing before I got the exhaust in far enough to get the bolt in as well.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After coming back from riding this afternoon, tried it again and with modification towards my rear grab bar since it's a PMR Baja grab bar, it finally fit but it's still offset but will work. Now I need to order a P3 tip since the P1 is tad too loud for me. Wish that Supertrapp would come out with one, had it on my 400EX and love the sound.
Thanks for the info/help

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Did you take your rear fenders off to install that?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rear and Side covers were removed which made life easy but that was the case since the beginning. Now, it's all done, yahoo!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts