Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
YESS !!!! i had one of those a while back, had a 250r and a tecate too !!!

nice vidz...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
good vids... why didnt u clear the doubles with ur ferinds xx

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good vids... why didnt u clear the doubles with ur ferinds xx
Well I should have but I was a little nervous being it's not mine and also the gearing threw me off a little bit. I know I could have done it but I was having a mental block. We may go out there again this next Monday after the 4th. If we do then I will hit everything on his that I do with mine.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice videos! so how many times you flip the three wheeler? watching your front wheel come up gave me goose bumps remembering my honda...

That day I had it on the grab bar twice. Since I've owned it, I guess I've lost count. It is an easy machine to whelie but it is also easy to go a little to far and scrape the grab bar. I love that 350x and will always have a home for it in my garage.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Nice vid and song choices, why the 15T sprocket??

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice vid and song choices, why the 15T sprocket??
Thanks, as for the sprocket, I'm not sure. He bought it with those add-on's and hasn't changed anything. I do like the feel of the machine a little more with the 15 though. It feels a little faster, not sure if it really is. I think its because it stays in the power band longer being geared up.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice 350X, just sold my 83 R and replaced it with a 86 R, not selling this one, going to dump some money into it next month.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Great Vids! Wish I had a track like that close by.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Nice! I had an 85 350X and loved it. Only problem was trying to start it hot.........my right shin hurts from watching your video.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice! I had an 85 350X and loved it. Only problem was trying to start it hot.........my right shin hurts from watching your video.
LOL, my shin has a couple scars on it from when I first bought it. I got the one kick starting down now. When its hot, just a tiny bit of throttle and it fires right up. Also full length mx boots help protect you from the kicker.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
LOL, my shin has a couple scars on it from when I first bought it. I got the one kick starting down now. When its hot, just a tiny bit of throttle and it fires right up. Also full length mx boots help protect you from the kicker.
14 years old + 140 lbs + hot 350X =character building exercise

1 - 16 of 16 Posts