Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/girls. My name is Jay. I'm reluctant to associate myself with jackasses, but i'm the other new 700xx owner VooDoo a,d Simplyorange mentioned.

I have been riding motorcycles and atv's since 1981, and i will until the day i become worm food.

Voodoo pretty much covered the reasons we are here... like you needed to hear it again, so I won't bore you. I do, on the other hand, want to appologize ahead of time for VooDoo and Simplyorange..... more so Simplyorange. They tend to make waaay too many gay comments, and other statements that make a normal person question their mental health. Rest assured, they are both great guys, and your children/pets are safe in their presence.:D

Thanks for help feeding our addictions.....:rock:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
the banter and jokes are fun but i refuse to follow jay in a competitive manner.....somebody would surely visit ICU.

he called me a jackass......talk sbout the pot calling the kettle black, i never got kicked out of lazer tag lmao

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So your the real rider of the three eh??? Joking...
I am truly looking forward to the competitive videos to prove just who is the better rider.. I am sure you three amigos are a blast with lots of banter and great jokes!

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!

yes I am, and you have no idea.....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the banter and jokes are fun but i refuse to follow jay in a competitive manner.....somebody would surely visit ICU.

he called me a jackass......talk sbout the pot calling the kettle black, i never got kicked out of lazer tag lmao

my name IS black sheep.:hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
There will be plenty of videos to come. We enjoy picking on and teasing each other, in a competetive way, BUT always respect each others limits (well BlackSheep doesn't have any...not in a gay way!) and willing to point out the way to the nearest exit. Thankfully, as I use it ALOT! There is always one guy (or more but at least 1) in a group who thinks he is the fastest, best, and most skilled rider in the bunch. The rest of my friends just suck! j/j I will say that Jay is not only the fastest, but also the most daring out of the lot of us. That being said, I haven't seen him come off once either! Therefore anyone who wants the good videos just ask me, as I'll be the one on the side filming everything.

I would like to address Scuzz here. Thank you for steering me in the right direction. This site is much better than the other one.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You should be around them when they are riding, they were with their girlfriends so I know they had to be a little subdued and they had me laughing pretty hard.

The "momma" bit had perfect comedic timing.
unfortunately i was absent that day, but i can assure you things are no less interesting when im there. i think its safe to say things go a little too far when we are all involved!! there is never a dull moment.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There will be plenty of videos to come. We enjoy picking on and teasing each other, in a competetive way, BUT always respect each others limits (well BlackSheep doesn't have any...not in a gay way!) and willing to point out the way to the nearest exit. Thankfully, as I use it ALOT! There is always one guy (or more but at least 1) in a group who thinks he is the fastest, best, and most skilled rider in the bunch. The rest of my friends just suck! j/j I will say that Jay is not only the fastest, but also the most daring out of the lot of us. That being said, I haven't seen him come off once either! Therefore anyone who wants the good videos just ask me, as I'll be the one on the side filming everything.

I would like to address Scuzz here. Thank you for steering me in the right direction. This site is much better than the other one.

i think he has a crush.....i have just been riding my entire life, and learned a few things along the way.

+1 on the site!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts