Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I've never had a 400 but... the XX to me is a tad nose heavy, but rides wheelies pretty good. If you're worried about the bottom of it, PRM makes a full skid for $199. I'm probably bout to pick up one for mine. I rode this weekend behind a LTZ400 Suzuki and I was on his ass pretty good. As far as power and straightline a 400 doesn't hold a straw to one of these. The IRS makes it handle like a vette on dirt. I love it. Also, the ground clearance is AWESOME! about 11" of clearance! Same as a grizzly or something along those lines.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Oh... and the XX has reverse :D a must have for trails IMO.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
5W0P3- You may be sitting to forward or not gassing it enough on the jumps for it to feel nose heavy.
I PROMISE I ride to far foward, but its only so I can reach the handle bars. That black piece of plastic between the gas tank cap and the seat is now definitely wore.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
5wOP3 You must be short. I am also short . I am 5' 5" 155 lbs. Will this bike be to big.
Maybe I'll go to the dealer for a test ride.
I'm 5'5" as well.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thank everyone for your feedback. Went to the dealer yesterday and came home with my new 700 xx. Wow this thing is unreal. I had no idea it had so much power and torque. I just thougt my 400 was bad. Can't wait to get this monster on the trails. I did get to ride it down the street a couple of times and wow, it's awesome.
Welcome to the Club! Glad we were able to let you see the light!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Can someone please exsplain to me how to post pics. I can't seem to get them to post.
use the "img" tag.

you can also click the mountain with yellow sky and a moon icon.

this is the proper syntax - replace "!" with "i"
Code:
[!mg]http://www.yoururl.com/whatever.jpg[/!mg][IMG]http://www.url.com/whatever.jpg[/IMG]
Use photobucket to host the pics, thats where you upload them. They give you nice easy links you can copy/paste into the forum.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
There ya go!

Looks good!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Preciate the help man ! Love this site
Me too. This one is definitely better than the other sites (trx700xx.net) and exriders.com in my opinion.

I always try to get people over here.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts