Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was playing around with the 400 I bought trying to figure out what all I need to get it together. Its pretty much a rolling chassis with everything removed but the motor and steering stem. I am trying to locate some type of bolt kit for it, also need the rubber straps for the tank, and little stuff like that. Any ideas from you guys.

Stuff i got on its way
Subframe
Swingarm bolt, nut, bearings

Stuff i need
Shop manual
Chain and sprockets
Rear light
Airbox and intake boot
Possible steering stem
Clutch and brake levers

If you guys have any advice or parts laying around get whole of me.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
The best bolt kits for the money can be found at rmatv. They are generic, but luckily a lot of the same bolts are used on a lot of quads. For specific bolts, look up a parts fiche for it, and get the part numbers. This will be a little more expensive, but it will get you all the correct ones with out having numerous extras.

The other stuff you need, I'd check ebay. I have numerous parts, but they are 600 miles away. I'm not sure when I am going back to NY, as I was just there, otherwise I'd see what I got for ya, but it could be april or may. Good Luck.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought an assortment from rm, but would like to find the rubber/plastic parts. Probably have to order them individually from parts fiche.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts