Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to check this out new never been riden but being sold private party,this may be the new toy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No portland oregon,met him tonight price actully $4300 plus additional 100 for tiltle change .Might just get from dealer for $4500out the door.

·
Registered
205 Posts
No portland oregon,met him tonight price actully $4300 plus additional 100 for tiltle change .Might just get from dealer for $4500out the door.
Dealers cost is $4500 list + around $130ish for the title as well

200 bucks is 200 bucks, if it looks never ridden might be worth looking into. But new off dealer floor is a nice feeling

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dealers cost is $4500 list + around $130ish for the title as well

200 bucks is 200 bucks, if it looks never ridden might be worth looking into. But new off dealer floor is a nice feeling
I paid $4630 OTD for the black/grey model at a dealer in the Portland area 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Might want to check with your dealer. Saw on another forum that someone went to their local dealer and the price for a 700XX is quite a bit higher now, Honda is not offering the big rebates on them anymore. I went to the Honda website and sure enough, the only offer for any year 700XX is 1.99% financing, the $2,500 rebates are no more. $4,200 for a lightly used one may be a real good deal now.

Doug

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea missed another good deal again ,he s still got the preowned one I will try to get with him again.Its amazing that the bike has never been ridden and still has the dealer tags hanging on it,very clean.

·
Registered
205 Posts
yea missed another good deal again ,he s still got the preowned one I will try to get with him again.Its amazing that the bike has never been ridden and still has the dealer tags hanging on it,very clean.
Might want to go for it. As the above poster said I think the factory honda deal (which pays off $2500 on the quad) ended at the end of September.

I bought mine from the Honda in St Johns. The people over there are pretty cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts