Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bet you wondered what I was doing with the 11" DWT wheels and Razr1 Tires...

MAN THOSE RAZR2's CAN THROW SOME DIRT!!! This was just a quick blip of the throttle!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So how does it ride with those tires on the front ?
Well I just rode it from the garage to the front yard, but it did seem to turn REALLY well lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
:confused: so whats your thinking on adding those power robbers in the front?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:confused: so whats your thinking on adding those power robbers in the front?
Thinking??? We dont do that in Texas! Shoot first, ask questions later lol

Actually I just thought it was funny they fit on the front. The Razr2 fronts are already back on and ready for this weekend!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Oh ok that is weird how they have the same spacing.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
and just curious but is your pipe on sideways cause isnt the logo suspose to face out to the right side? just wondering?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and just curious but is your pipe on sideways cause isnt the logo suspose to face out to the right side? just wondering?
The exhaust pipe? While washing it one day, the red on the sticker came off, so I peeled the entire sticker off that side and polished it :D Looks Much better IMO

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
ok cool cool yeah thats what i was wondering. its my curse to notice those kinds of thing i cant help it.lol

·
Registered
734 Posts
Ocd??? Lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I think I have a problem with wheels and tires. I had a z06 corvette that had 5 sets of wheels and tires on it in 9 months lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
Haha, that's awesome. I think I'm gonna have to try out some Razrs, those 2s looks pretty beastly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts