Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read that our bike have 73.9in of lengh, so can we thow our bike with a 4x6 flat bed?? probabely better if i choose a 4x7?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Mine fits in the bed of my Tacoma and it measures 72". (with the tailgate closed)

The stated measurements aren't usually accurate from my experience.

I think you'd probably be safe with the shorter trailer unless of course you want room to hold some fuel or other items.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Make sure to measure the inside width of the trailer also.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just my 2 cents, but from being a owner of many trailers in my life ..I would get a bigger trailer than just minimum..It will not cost that much more to get a 6X7 or 5x7 trailer over the 4X6. Hell even Northern has decent trailers that you can assemble yourself. ( just put tires & wheels on ) and go pretty cheap..or better yet buy a nice used small trailer people are always upgrading to larger trailers..

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
be sure to look around i just bought a trailer off craigslist for 800 its a "deck above the wheels flatbed" that can hold 6 quads its 21 by 8 actual deck size. alot of the brand new small trailers run 500 to 800 bucks. so to sum it up my advice is go used go cheap :) just check out the frame and axels and so on first

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Have a 4x6 trailer and now wish that I bought the 5x7 since the bike's rear wheelbase is 48" so I have to be careful when replacing the wheels/tires due to its width.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts