1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Yeah me too! He is always busting my balls about it

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Do they still have the concrete Jeep hill thing? Seen a couple guys climb it on a TRX250R and a LT250R, well the LT almost made it. The concrete looked like it hurt!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do they still have the concrete Jeep hill thing? Seen a couple guys climb it on a TRX250R and a LT250R, well the LT almost made it. The concrete looked like it hurt!!!!
Not sure what you're referring to. The hill climb that I did fast toward the end was where I had to do BTLS(basic trauma life support) on a rider last season. He went up and came back down hard/upside down. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Before you get to the club house on the road in to the left, they had poured concrete down one of the perimeter dirt hills for jeeps to climb.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Before you get to the club house on the road in to the left, they had poured concrete down one of the perimeter dirt hills for jeeps to climb.
I think I know what you're talking about now. Its by the ORANGE trail. You go up an asphalt hill, go left and then you're heading down some rocks into a creek that runs through a forest. Its all right behind where you buy your pass and food.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I just looked on Google, looks like it has changed a lot since I was there last. That means I need to go back! We used to go a few times a year, but now that I think about it probably been 5 since we went. It was always a blast.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I'll be going twice this month already come next weekend! I love that place!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
memorial day weekend? what days you there?
I'm standing up in a gd wedding, I wont make it. I'm still salty about that! I'm going to drink myself stupid and embarress my friend for planning his wedding on a holiday wedding. I see a night in jail in my near future.:mad:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I will be heading down there Friday morning and riding till Sunday afternoon. If all goes to plan, we will be camping in the back right hand corner of the campground. The side that butts up to the trails. So yeah Ill be there. Its about 3.5 hours from us, but we loose an hour by crossing into indiana so that sucks but should be there bright and early. Let me know if you are going to make it

·
Registered
788 Posts
Nice.... i like that little riser in the stream. I t looks like a blast. I have to get there this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts