Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from San Diego, Picked up my 700XX from ALBA. They Installed an HMF Ballance Pro Full Exhaust. they did some Dyno runs and tested the DYNOJET Auto tune. Nate at ALBA said they are very impressed with it and it is spot on perfect. I will update this graph this week when ALBA emails them to me. I scaned this one, that Nate gave me while I was ther but there printer was out of ink.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Great numbers! If u dont mind me askin? How much have u spent to get there? Just wondering.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Much better......pitty you couldn't get it done on the same dyno just to compare. Looks heaps fatter off the bottom. Have your ridden it yet? I bet it's a trench diggin monster.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great numbers! If u dont mind me askin? How much have u spent to get there? Just wondering.

I have around $3,800.00 in parts and labor. My trip to San Diego twice cost me $300.00 in Fuel.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Much better......pitty you couldn't get it done on the same dyno just to compare. Looks heaps fatter off the bottom. Have your ridden it yet? I bet it's a trench diggin monster.

I have not ridden it yet, it is still in the back of my truck. I will see if I can get it done one more time at DYNOJET this week. I am sure they want to download the map from the PCV with new full exhaust.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thanks MFR.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are the Charts from ALBA in color

Full Runs and Start VS Final

S

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just droped it off at DYNOJET here in Las Vegas for comparison. will post results as soon as I get them.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I really like how the hp doesn't peak and suddenly head south. It smashes through 50hp at 5750rpm and maintains over 50hp all the way to redline at 8600rpm with only a slight drop off.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I really like how the hp doesn't peak and suddenly head south. It smashes through 50hp at 5750rpm and maintains over 50hp all the way to redline at 8600rpm with only a slight drop off.
:stupid:. Yeah, really. Nice how it plateaus instead of peaks. You can just call the Alba kit "La Mesa". :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
this is from dynojet today (before and after). remember they are using stock tires. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Also they disabled Autotune so they could use the bung to sample the AFR and made there own map as opposed to the base map ALBA made for it. I will upload the new map after I pick it up for comparisons. [/FONT]

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow...yeah, that's a huge difference between just the slip-on and the full system. Can't wait to get mine! :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Cant see the charts anymore, anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
551 Posts
BTW, think he put down 40.12 on Dynojets dyno
14hp gain on those mods he did.
Is that all stock? 40.12 Cause HMF claims 39 for the xx, and 40 for the Raptor. Bone stock.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts