Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone on here who has mounted a PRM cooler rack to replace the rear grab bar?

I was wondering if it stuck out too much or just looked awkward. Any pictures?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I have one and used it when I do long distance, it did save my bike last year when I roll it.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
I could go for a six-pack right about now...

On track, but the only prob I have is you have to move your tail light if you want it to be visible, right?

·
Registered
118 Posts
i didnt have to move mine but i should have. lol if i had an actual cooler in there it woulda been unvisible but with the little box i have on it to hold keys and wallet and cigarettes an such it was visible. until the wheelie went bad and the 4 bolts bent and the bar bent up and smashed my light lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you think the rack sticks out far enough to clear the Barkers exhaust??

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Mine does since I had the SR4 installed and it cleared that one

·
Registered
118 Posts
i got mine cuz the stock bar didnt cover my fmf q4 and the rack clears it very nicely

·
Registered
574 Posts
I could go for a six-pack right about now...

On track, but the only prob I have is you have to move your tail light if you want it to be visible, right?

I made a bracket for my plate and added LED brake and license plate lights. I don't want Johnny law writing me a ticket for an obstructed tail light or unlit license plate.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have one and used it when I do long distance, it did save my bike last year when I roll it.
Is yours a PRM cooler rack?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Mine is the 6 pack rack

·
Registered
574 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts