·
Registered
1,592 Posts
r u gona sell it? tell us bout ur 415 hybid

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By the time I get this 650r head on the 700xx I'll have so much money in the 700xx it will be a keeper for a long time. The trx250r has a 250r lower end with yukon trans gears, lockup clutch, hot rod +4mm crank with a 32mm ski-doo rod. The top end is a cylinder off a 2005 ski-doo rev800 has a powervalve, RK Tek head, ported,76mm stroke x 83.5mm bore 15:1 comp, 44mm lectron, cpi custom pipe, this is my dune/drag machine.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
nice 415 i beat it hauls banshee ass

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welding is required but nothing exotic

·
Registered
734 Posts
2 exhaust ports

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
The valves are angled differently also allowing larger ones than the XX head.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Really Bo? wow, this could be something....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This head should be getting shipped to bo at the latest 3-4 weeks. I've been spending alot of money lately putting the finishing touches on my current 700xx build. I'm putting a wheelie bar on it this weekend and taking it to the local dirt drags on 6-6 .

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
You'll need special pistons also for this to work, I started on this a few months ago but it's been a slow process with working offshore and cost.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You'll need special pistons also for this to work, I started on this a few months ago but it's been a slow process with working offshore and cost.
I've got a stock xx and xr piston that I've been comparing. I sure wish my head was still off my xx I'd like to cc both to compare. I'm hoping someone will have a big bore stroker kit out this summer thats what I plan on putting this head on.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
XX is 55cc If I remember correctly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts