Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my friend and I went riding in the desert were there's lots of rocks and uneven roads, my friend has to go slow over the rocks because of the rear clearance of his axle. I still don't get it why DirtWheels says it's the best trail quad you can get. Raptor is still a good quad but I rather have the 700xx. My xx will just blow past any other sports quads in the desert were there is lots of uneven roads and different size rocks like what the desert has to offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
WE dont have any desert out here, but i had a raptor, liked it all and all, it was a good wheeler, BUT I LOVE MY XX. it beats it HANDS DOWN. IMO. we got alot of rutted out mountians here lots of rocks:steamed: (all sizes, mostly BIG) :steamed:dont have to worry bout any of it, its great!!!!:D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow! That looks like some awesome riding terrain you have in those pics. I'm jealous.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Are you still using stock tires? Some after market tires would really make the XX kick butt out there.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Where did you guys go?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm going to wait for my rear tires to wear out then I'm going for the Razr tires for my 700xx. Right now the rear stock tires work just fine.

·
Registered
253 Posts
We went to Nellis Dune.
Yeah, that's what I figured. Probably the first place I will take mine out.

Which should hopefully be tomorrow.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wow! That looks like some awesome riding terrain you have in those pics. I'm jealous.
oh yah and there is worse too.....Some guys now stopped riding with me because they cannot keep up now.:lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, that's what I figured. Probably the first place I will take mine out.

Which should hopefully be tomorrow.
I go there almost every weekend on Sat & Sun. This weekend I'll be riding solo because my friend has to work. If you want to meet, be there around 8:30am. Just look for a gray Dodge truck with Fox sticker on the back window of my truck.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Mostly depends of style of riding and the type of trails that are rode on when it comes to which is better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts