Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
That was one of the worst videos I have seen in a while haha. I love the kids that have to put one foot on the grab bar so they can pop the front up. Also, not to be racist or anything, but if that guy on the 700XX is black, I think that if the first black man I have seen on a quad since the Ruff Ryders.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That was one of the worst videos I have seen in a while haha. I love the kids that have to put one foot on the grab bar so they can pop the front up. Also, not to be racist or anything, but if that guy on the 700XX is black, I think that if the first black man I have seen on a quad since the Ruff Ryders.[im A. Jones and recently joined the club. Im black and i own a trx 700xx and i race it in the gncc open class. I place first in almost every race. I agree with your comment but just because you don't see us where u live doesn't mean we don't ride.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome to the site...

And gratz on the wins...should link them so we can show everyone that our quads can win races.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
551 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.