Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mate put the 700xx into a washout and did a bit of damage to the quad and himself
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Human body Chest Trunk Abdomen Undergarment

Green Automotive tire Revolver Motor vehicle Personal protective equipment

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Tread
so hoping its all going to be good after all the new parts get thrown at it

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Damn that sucks!!!! Curious if he got cut or did he have surgery? That looks awful! Looks like the XX is getting hooked up though. Hope your mate has a speedy recovery. Cheers

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is going to be fine, he has already had 7 operations caus he held onto the quad when it flipped and when it come down he was under it and the handle bars landed on his leg and opened him up and severEd his femeral artery ( the main one in your leg) and cut some muscle so it wasnt a nice sight, but we managed to get him to a hospital in under 5 min before he could bleed out, so now he is out of the woods he's come to and paid for the repairs caus as they say "You bend it, you mend it"

But I did Pay for the rear shocks and he other little up grades

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Damn I hope it all works out. Seeing this reminds me of why they sale quad insurance. I couldnt imagine seeing that happen, your mate should be thankfull you were able to get him to hospital that fast and stop the bleeding.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
AusTrx700xx,
Hope your "mate" gets well soon. The entire TRX700XX Family wishes him a speedy recovery.
Sid

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thats pretty shitty that he got hurt. But on the other hand, you have some nice upgrades!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You all should be ambulance drivers.
That would be good,
Dont know about you guys but when I go out riding my mates and I make sure that we always stay close enough together that we can see one another so that I one of us comes off someone is there within a few seconds and most of us know basic first aid, which is one of the reasons my mate is still alive today.

Dean went back to work on Monday, 2 months after coming off but is still going to need physio for atleast a year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts