Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
NO WAY! Thanks, Gary! Can u put those in the garage?

·
Registered
108 Posts
like the pipe and the bigger front tires look better.. but what happened to those handguards? lol go with the powermadds

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Holy Hand guards!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Well I use a GARMIN gps, And it almost got ripped off by a branch,:steamed: its loose on the bracket now no way to fix it! :disgust:so I made those "elephant ears" :lmao:to protect my gps! Say what u will I've heard it all! lol But it keeps my gps SAFE!!!! Thats what counts.:hey::yay::D

·
Registered
551 Posts
like the pipe and the bigger front tires look better.. but what happened to those handguards? lol go with the powermadds
I love the pipe it sounds sick! Thanks

·
Registered
551 Posts
:lmao:LOL thats the best one yet, havent heard that one! Thats what keeps the mud and bugs off my goggles!:nuts: Its hard to see around them when I do a wheelie. lol:lmao:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Well I use a GARMIN gps, And it almost got ripped off by a branch,:steamed: its loose on the bracket now no way to fix it! :disgust:so I made those "elephant ears" :lmao:to protect my gps! Say what u will I've heard it all! lol But it keeps my gps SAFE!!!! Thats what counts.:hey::yay::D
Get a RAM mount for your Garmin. I rolled my Renegade and when it landed my GPS held the handlebars off the ground.lol

·
Registered
551 Posts
Where would i be able to find this RAM MOUNT? Thanks, Chrisj

·
Registered
223 Posts
I think Moose racing or Rocky Mountain carries it. If you get up around Nashville I know Bass Pro carries them. I'd call them first or get it out of their catalog

·
Registered
551 Posts
I've got the plasti-crappie that u can buy from them. (Bass Pro) No problems with it actually, it done something to the inside of the unit its self. The battery cover it comes with is loose and wont get any tighter.:steamed: Stupid trees and Stupid speed=broken gps.:eek:hno::confused:

·
Registered
150 Posts
dude u got somethin there. cut those things up differently and u could have the best lookin handguards. even with a little trimmin theyll look better and still protect your hands.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts