Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Oh MY GOD! those guys suck BADDDDDD!!! LOL It better not be you scuzz!

·
Registered
551 Posts
:eek:hno::nuts::cry:This has got to be the worst thing I've ever seen. The blonde kid hanging on the bar in front of the seats at the start could ride better. The idiot on the xx flips himself over the bars at 00:40 secs. LMAO, NO wonder the goverment wants to outlaw atv's. I couldn't stand it past 1 min had to stop.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Um...maybe he should invest in some mods or something?? I've never seen anyone riding this quad have that much trouble getting over some obstacles.

Can you say "this thing has way too much torque to get stuck on some rocks"?? Sure, I knew you could.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Its pitful never in my life. If some one put me on there and I rode like that I would kill myself.

·
Registered
20 Posts
wow, idiots

·
Registered
152 Posts
That's less than novice...I can't believe the guy on the XX kept getting stuck!

·
Registered
157 Posts
how is that even possible? shame on the 700xx rider

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
This should become a team sport. One person riding and one person rescuing at every obstacle. Four wheels are way too much for this sport unless you have huge arms to pick up the front of the machines while riding.:nuts::eek:hno::funny::haha:
Sid

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
epic fail

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ya normally I hate to pick on novices but that was painful. The easy trails around here are harder than those 'obstacles' lol

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Hey! Stop making fun of me! I did the best I could! That track was a lot harder than it looked.:cry:

LOL!

Shonie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts