Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Oklahoma. I am probably order than seventy five percent of all members - but still love the dirt. I have ridden dirt bikes for 50 years. In 2008 made a great jump, but crashed and broke my shoulder. - Operation - plate and pins. Have sold CRF450x and purchased a 2009 700xx engine. I am going to build a 70" wheel base 4 wheeler with roll cage. (miniature dune buggy or trail buggy) Can't fall off if I am sitting down with 5 way seat belt. Anyway, I have read a lot of the posts and know that the 700xx engine has the power I want. Paid premium for engine - told dealer I wanted a complete engine. Silly me. When engine arrived - no wiring harness, no fuel injection, nothing except engine and starter. Starting from scratch on wiring. I have also ordered fuel injection - what a budget cruncher. Any way, probably been better off on $$$$ to buy a complete TRX700xx and do a complete modification. Hine sight is always 20 20. When I start the build I will post some pictures and I will be asking a ton of questions. Thanks....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sounds like fun. Welcome Aboard.:hey:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
A while back I was talking to someone who was selling a ton of parts for a 700xx on ebay - everything was new and it amounted to a whole 700xx. So when he replied he said he was building this:
If he builds another tell him to Email me.
As for the project , go for it and look forward to the questions.:D

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Hello from Oklahoma. I am probably order than seventy five percent of all members - but still love the dirt. I have ridden dirt bikes for 50 years. In 2008 made a great jump, but crashed and broke my shoulder. - Operation - plate and pins. Have sold CRF450x and purchased a 2009 700xx engine. I am going to build a 70" wheel base 4 wheeler with roll cage. (miniature dune buggy or trail buggy) Can't fall off if I am sitting down with 5 way seat belt. Anyway, I have read a lot of the posts and know that the 700xx engine has the power I want. Paid premium for engine - told dealer I wanted a complete engine. Silly me. When engine arrived - no wiring harness, no fuel injection, nothing except engine and starter. Starting from scratch on wiring. I have also ordered fuel injection - what a budget cruncher. Any way, probably been better off on $$$$ to buy a complete TRX700xx and do a complete modification. Hine sight is always 20 20. When I start the build I will post some pictures and I will be asking a ton of questions. Thanks....
You have to post vidoeos and pictures!!! I can't wait to see the end result of this. If you have the funds you should build the motor with Alba or EHS kits. Alba stage 3 maybe. I bet you'll be able to make your buggy lighter than the actual ATV. That would be another cool goal to shoot for. Congrats on the purchase and good luck with the project!!!!!:yay:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome..I too want to see lots of pics of your progress..Sounds like a nice way to go..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts