Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just tore the quad down parts are ready to be sold. I accept Paypal
All prices are with shipping included inside usa.

web stage3 cam with hardwelded rockers $160 shipped SOLD

alba racing full exhaust with o2 bung $330 shipped

alba racing 46mm taper bored throttle body $200 shipped SOLD

ported head with +1mm intake valves, web dual springs, and titanium retainers. ported by VelociRaptor $520 shipped

cylinder with 11:1 cp piston $170 shipped SOLD

stock rocker arm set $50 shipped

2 stock rocker covers make offer

2 stock pistons make offer

stock crankshaft make offer

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you buy a autotune setup for the powercommander 5 they give you a oxygen sensor to put in your exhaust pipe and it will tune your machine for you. I ordered this pipe with the o2 bung just for that.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I am very interested in the cyl and piston. What kind of condition are they in?

·
Registered
574 Posts
What part of Mi are you in? I will be in the Detroit area around the middle of this month. Might work out I could get it while there.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Holy cow you are over on the west side. Do you come over towards Detroit often? I will running the crap out of a rental car anyway I would be game to meet up with you somewhere in between.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Your on. I will pm you with details of when I will be there. Should save you papal fees and shipping to Az and you get a bike ride! As long as the cyl fits in my suitcase.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your on. I will pm you with details of when I will be there. Should save you papal fees and shipping to Az and you get a bike ride! As long as the cyl fits in my suitcase.
sounds good better bring a big suitcase :D

hay mate i am interested in the web cam and the hard weld rockers pm me if you can send to australia
pm sent

·
Registered
574 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
PM sent

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.