Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we got MustangGH's XX back from www.3BGraphics.com and I took a few pictures before my camera died. There will be more tomorrow or the next day.

But as you've all been waiting for:

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
he must sponsored by napa? there cool one of a kind!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
baxter he probaly getting fox shocks and texiera tech arms in the future, or he is wishing he is getting them in the future!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He owns the napa store the bike is sitting in front of. And he is sponsored by Texeira and FOX but buying the store took his money so building the ATV was pushed aside.They will be had in the future.

·
Registered
146 Posts
yup sure nuff when you buy a biz it aint cheap lol.... and yes im sponsoring it through the store .... def different and it actually looks bitchin in person i def like it ..... and baxter STOP STIRRIN THE POT IN EVERY THREAD YOU GET IN .... seems to be a trend lately just makin an observation lol ... but thank you guys for the compliments

·
Registered
734 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiccccccceeeee graphics! Love the nerfs (I just ordered the same ones yesterday in black!) and the front bumper is my favorite Pro Armor bumper, used to have it in my 660.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good luck with your nerfs and bumper. MustangGH absolutely hates his. I have some AC's on their way here and he wants to try them out and possibly switch to AC as well.

·
Registered
146 Posts
thanks guys ya the pro armors rattle liek a biotch man ... ranger says he lieks his .... I duno how theyll rattle your teeth off lol ... but theyre on there so until i can afford em and find some i like theyll stay

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We got to get out and ride today so I got some more pics with my trail camera.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
sweet pics, dam the weather looked nice for this time of year!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Yes real nice pictures! Both Atv's looks sweet, as well as the weather, sand and lake. Now I'm P>O> thanks for giving me cabin fever! I cant wait till I can break out my TRX.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Awesome Pic's, Like the way it Stand's out.Nice Job.:xx:

·
Registered
146 Posts
good pics brian. ya it was nice yesterday def need to go riding again soon

1 - 20 of 46 Posts