Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. Been lurking around for a couple months now, figured I'd go ahead and formally introduce myself. I've owned the quad since September and have thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. All I have done is a 13t renthal with honda racing nerfs & mx bumper on order for the end of this week!

Zero problems through the first two oil changes. Looking forward to years of the same.

Oh and btw, this site freakin rocks!!

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and stuff

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. So far I love everything about the site except for the fact that it's causing my debit card to burn up, since everytime I get on here, I see something else I reeeeally need :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome.... any good riding up there? want some company?
Thanks! The spots in central Arkansas are few-and-far-between. I live in North Little Rock, outside the city limits, and pretty much ride the local, un-posted property. There's quite a bit, but it's nothing like riding on a national forest trail system.

There are, however, a couple of fantastic spots within a couple hours: In Hot Springs, there is a Superlift ORV park open to vehicles, quads, & bikes. From what I've heard it's great, but being a quad mixed in with 4x4s on 40s doesn't sound like the best time. In Mena, AR there's Wolf Pen Gap (wolfpenatv.com), which I hear is amazing. Crowded at times during the year, but simply amazing. It's part of the Ouachita National Forest.

I haven't had a chance to do any out-of-town riding yet, but it sure would be nice to ride with a fellow XX owner :)

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Hey, good to see another arky. I work in little rock, but live in bismarck.(between hot springs and arkdelphia) There is a GREAT place to ride out in bismarck. It is called the ross foundation i think... but i've been riding there for about a month and have never touched the same trail twice!!! Its about 6 miles from my house and i go out there every weekend the weather lets me!!! its proablly 40 miles from little rock, but worth it and easy to find. If you ever want to go riding, let me know!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, good to see another arky. I work in little rock, but live in bismarck.(between hot springs and arkdelphia) There is a GREAT place to ride out in bismarck. It is called the ross foundation i think... but i've been riding there for about a month and have never touched the same trail twice!!! Its about 6 miles from my house and i go out there every weekend the weather lets me!!! its proablly 40 miles from little rock, but worth it and easy to find. If you ever want to go riding, let me know!!
Sounds awesome! Are you planning on riding soon?

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I plan on riding this weekend if it doesn't rain the whole week. I ride every weekend so just let me know when your up to it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I plan on riding this weekend if it doesn't rain the whole week. I ride every weekend so just let me know when your up to it!
Definitely sounds like a plan. I just may have to check this Ross Foundation out this weekend! I should, hopefully, have new nerfs & a new bumper installed tomorrow. This weekend would offer a great chance to test out the new goodies. How long do you typically ride out there?

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Its only like 5-6 miles from my house, i just drive my quad out there and ride for a couple hours untill i get low on gas, then head back... saturday and sunday. i would ride all day, but i don't have a truck,trailer and no way to carry gas out there. Its a popular spot to ride, on a good day there is about 10-20 truck/trailers in the parking lot. shoot me a pm and we can exchange numbers and get in touch this weekend or anyweekend you are headed out there. I'm always looking for people to ride with!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts