Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new Dirt Wheels today and there is a chick jumping the XX on page 32. Just thought it was cool

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
yeah i get dirt wheels too she is from Swift Current Canada, wherever that is in canada, shes dam sure doing it ,kinda looks like da-girl in her jump, ha ha ,but it isnt. she needs to join the club.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have a scanner sorry

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
What issue is it?

·
Registered
109 Posts
The newest one MAY 2010. page 32 near the top of the page.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
yeah i get dirt wheels too she is from Swift Current Canada, wherever that is in canada, shes dam sure doing it ,kinda looks like da-girl in her jump, ha ha ,but it isnt. she needs to join the club.
you boys are funny lots of girls jump! we like the rush as mush as you...I wish I was getting air like xx700xx but one day I will get there...

I agree we need more girls around here...they stop but none of them come back why is that??? you all are GREAT!!! :D I look forward to seeing what everyone has to say...

didnt get my copy yet...guess its late or stolen lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
you boys are funny lots of girls jump! we like the rush as mush as you...I wish I was getting air like xx700xx but one day I will get there...

I agree we need more girls around here...they stop but none of them come back why is that??? you all are GREAT!!! :D I look forward to seeing what everyone has to say...

didnt get my copy yet...guess its late or stolen lol
Remmington is putting us all to shame. I want the ramp!!! lol:hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i do what i can.lol:hey:
i got lucky with that ramp got it given to me and just had to weld in a few pieces and $30 in wood!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
yeah. we have had it laying around out back with no landing for almost 6 months was gonna sell it here awhile back but glad i didnt now! i need to subscribe to dirt wheels and try and get some pics in:D

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
been useing my flip video and it lets u take snap shots out frame by frame and there clear its awesome for geting the best pic and the videos are good to!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
He does have us all envious...doesnt he!!!
so when are you making one??? but you also have that nice area to jump dont you?
Haha, as much as I want to I dont think its a good idea. I used to have fun over at my friend's. He still has the set up in his back yard but its much too big for the XX and I need to stay healthy! Here are a few pics from a few years ago on my 400ex...

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 20 of 96 Posts