Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I agree!!!! I tried white paint for plastic with limited success. Looked sweet right when I put it on, but only about 75% stayed on after the first wash.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I colored mine with a silver metallic sharpie just to see what it looked like, even after 4 washes with the pressure washer directly on it has yet to fade! will get some pics up tomorrow

·
Registered
68 Posts
Pics as promised..

It was a normal size sharpie, a fine tip may work better! Sorry, first pic has sh***y lighting! I also did the Honda on the casings. 2 coats has lasted through mud, degreaser and the pressure washer about 5 times so far. Sorry its so dirty, i just pressure washed it and snapped a pic before the storm got here!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics as promised..

It was a normal size sharpie, a fine tip may work better! Sorry, first pic has sh***y lighting! I also did the Honda on the casings. 2 coats has lasted through mud, degreaser and the pressure washer about 5 times so far. Sorry its so dirty, i just pressure washed it and snapped a pic before the storm got here!

I like it...a lot. Wonder how it will hold up. So don't drink coffee before attempting.:eek:hno:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry, forgot about this thread! The gf just had a silver sharpie laying around, i was under the influence, and decided to experiment :) I think the silver will show a little better contrast between the seat and black plastic. Seems the red would blend in from a distance with the seat and most would overlook it

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i bought the carbon fiber ones from maier. nice subtle touch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts