·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PRM Tool Box, big track, where they do the Loretta Lynn Nationals. Google search Lake Sugartree. The VXCS races there 2 times a year. I have been away for a while, been very busy at the office and hurt my back so I haven't been riding. I am also trying to buy a sprint car and rece in the Virginia Sprint Series

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
PRM Tool Box, big track, where they do the Loretta Lynn Nationals. Google search Lake Sugartree. The VXCS races there 2 times a year. I have been away for a while, been very busy at the office and hurt my back so I haven't been riding. I am also trying to buy a sprint car and rece in the Virginia Sprint Series
COOOOL! How soon will you know if you're getting it or not? LMK if there's anything I can help you with if you get it. I think those are really cool and would like to learn about them.

Sorry to hear about your back though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
working on a deal now, the season will start over in March. I am looking at a great car, driven by Matt Stambaugh at Virginia Motor sprots park in Va. The car is a Schnee Chassis and a Stambaugh motor build to the very limit of the Race Saver specs. He said it is putting out 538 hp form a 305 chevy. The heads are spec and the motor is teched and sealed at the beginning of every season. Car # 92 in video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUqHLoUS1ds

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Here is my daughter and I with a car from the VSS.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you got the Balls to slide it sideways at 100??? LOL He is a great driver, he runs 410's at Williams Grove and plays with the boys in The World of Outlaws. I drove when I was younger and have the fever again!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
come up and help me in the pit's!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
you got the Balls to slide it sideways at 100??? LOL He is a great driver, he runs 410's at Williams Grove and plays with the boys in The World of Outlaws. I drove when I was younger and have the fever again!
Sideways at 100 mph always, Glad to see in the land of the living.
Post some vids ,love to see how you run.
The Brit. :D

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.