Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at the site for quite awhile and based upon tons of research I decided to go with the best. I've been a loyal Honda rider since I was 7 when I got my first 3 wheeler, ATC 70, which my 8 year old rides now. I'm totally pumped and will be picking up my 700xx this Sat. and cannot wait to begin mods and some hardcore riding. I'm looking forward to planning trips to WV & TN to ride. :tup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome!!! Your first Mod should be a Sway bar from L8ton Racing best mod you will ever do, and then think about shocks, then get your self the EHS Big 3. In that order!!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Welcome!!! Your first Mod should be a Sway bar from L8ton Racing best mod you will ever do, and then think about shocks, then get your self the EHS Big 3. In that order!!
And shortly after all that the factory tires will be toast! Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes, its easy and i think you will like the 9/16 . If you do a lot of track/ MX riding the 11/16 would be a better choice but if you hit the trails a lot the 9/16 will do just fine!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.