Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Liked the last minute => nice place to ride.
Helmets on! then go crazy haha =>

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Duke

Nice video, can't recall but where's 5 mile pass, some of those trails look like Little Sahara but some of them reminds me of some trails near Tooele.

Also, how long have you been living in Kaysville, have some great friends that used to live there and their kids used to go to Farmington for school; Peterson.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Duke

Nice video, can't recall but where's 5 mile pass, some of those trails look like Little Sahara but some of them reminds me of some trails near Tooele.

Also, how long have you been living in Kaysville, have some great friends that used to live there and their kids used to go to Farmington for school; Peterson.
I grew up in Kaysville, moved away about 10 years ago and then slowly made my way back. 5 Mile is out past Cedar Fort west of Lehi, so yeah right there by Tooele. Nice to see that someone knows the area. Did you live near here at one point?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Dukepoop,
Great video! Really enjoyed that snake-like riding area. By-the-way I watched those other videos with the rock crawling. They are equally as great.:xx::xx::xx:

Really appreciate the thread. Ditto on the helmet.:eek:hno:
Sid

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Helmets

yeah some of the guys I rode with this day just didn't want to mess up their hair. :beat:

I told them they might mess up their brain but I agree with you guys, Helmets no matter what.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Lived in Layton from 92-02, wish I was back there, missing some great friends and riding area and skiing and golfing, I could keep going on towards what I miss from there, lol!
We used to ride all over that area plus up towards Logan and north of Hunstville. That's one thing that I really miss about UT, we could basically ride any backroads/trails and no one would bother you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts