Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought if We could get a meet set up over the Summer. It would be pretty badass to have a bunch of people meet up with there 700xx's. Im from CT but I'll have afew weeks Vacation over the summer so Traveling would not be an issue :tup: Im curious to see other people's 700xx's and actually have a real Club700xx meet

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? Where you guys are meeting up would you need your bike to have registration or a special type of sticker? I dont know anything about Atv laws in Utah. It sucks here in CT. CT hates Atvs, lol

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
There's a post under recreation "Utah Trip" something like that and it has all the info that you need towards the law, we basically just need to get a permit.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I checked it out, looks like a pretty good amount of people will be there. Thanks for the info dude!:D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sad part is that we might not go if we don't get enough East Coast people or else the hauler would cost too much. Nicky is working on it, hopefully!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I hope it all works out, I'm looking forward to putting faces with names. I'm too poor to come out east so it would be awesome for me to since it's so close. Hell, I'll probably be out there either way lol.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I know that if I was still living there, I would be going as much as possible. Let's keep our finger cross

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sure would hate to miss it due to cost but hey! that's life. We can always go back towards Hatfield, just wouldn't be the same, new faces and area.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So any idea what it would roughly cost each person for the trailer?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Beer will cost the most, lol!! Don't buy it in UT since it's only 3.2%

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, cool. I deffinetely can afford that! And as far as sleeping arrangements? I think somebody mentioned a camper but if not I can always use a tent! I have afew buddies Ive been asking if they would wanna go. Two of them have kfx450's, one has a trx450, and my buddy tom has a 700xx. I'm trying to make sure they commit before making more plans. So do you think I will need paddles for the quad?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
If you have the Kutters...no since I know they do very well in the Dunes. It's not worth the cost since we'll be in the Dunes only for 2 days.

·
Registered
671 Posts
If you guys go to the Paiute trail, I will head up there and meet up with you. Only been there once back in 2003, have wanted to go back but have never made it. We stayed at a campground in a town called Circleville. Did the tent thing, the campground had a grass area where they would allow tents, only cost us $10 a night. The campground had a bathroom building with showers that we had access to, so it was pretty nice.

The place is a lot of fun. We did an 80 mile ride one of the days. I would recommend going more towards the beginning of September. The town we stayed in and the valley was around 7,000 feet, while a lot of the trails are a lot higher. (The one pass we went over was 11,000 feet; there was still some snow up there.) When we went it was middle of June, it was a little warm during the day but not bad at all, was actually a little chilly at night. Not sure I would want to be up there at the end of October, would think it would be pretty cold. Then again, I live in Vegas, so whenever I have to wear a long sleeve shirt I think it is cold!

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
When I used to live there, we tried numerous times to access those hills but like you stated..too much snow. Usually by July, it's cleared, it all depends on how much snow they got that winter. September riding is real nice since the temperature is usually in the 80's during the day and can drop down to the 50's at night especially where we will be camping, we are in a canyon. If some of you have a telescope, bring it because at night you can see allot of stars. Besides the ones that you have created when you knock yourself out, lol!!

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I have been talking to afew of my buddies. None of them seem to want to go to Utah. They all want to go to the Hatfield Mccoy Trails in October so I think Im gonna have to sit the Utah trip out :disgust:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts