Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally gathered together some of the pictures and video of the race i ran. I made this video primarily for family members that don't have any idea about quad racing. Forgive me if it seems elementary.

I learned a lot from this race and next time i hope to be much more prepared.You can tell from the race footage that better shocks would make a huge difference.

Sadly i was unable to recover any of the Go Pro footage that i accidentally deleted. All of the video you see was taken by Orancher on his personal video camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEfyUlyRvTA

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorcs.net dosent have the race times posted yet, so i cant be sure. I believe each lap took either 43 or 48 minutes.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Nice race! How wide is your 700?? It seems wider than normal.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
awesome buddy. Looks like a nice fun track. I usually have someone else with a couple sets of googles, so I can change them out every lap, even with tear offs it becomes tricky. Can't believe you thru them in the woods LOL. Congrats again though. I wish there were more quads there for you though.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Nice vid. Would love to find some races like that around me

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice race! How wide is your 700?? It seems wider than normal.
other than my 3:2 offset front wheels im stock width

Can't believe you thru them in the woods LOL.
dude, i literally couldn't see anything and i had just passed a guy so he was on my ass. I tried wiping them off with my gloves but my gloves were just as muddy as my goggles and it just made it worse. I had to do something. Next time i will do better.

nicely put together! Looks like a nice place to race. what exhaust do you have it sounds LOUD! :)
thats the barker exhaust and header :D. Sounds like power/good-times to me!

Nice vid. Would love to find some races like that around me
I had to drive 4.5 hrs for this. Seek and Ye shall receive.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I'd rather not use goggles, but my problem is I want to scratch my eyes with the muddy gloves, so I try to keep them on the best I can LOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts