Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I like the one on the first page because it wraps in a bit for possible grabs for my son, and I will be mounting a gas can and maybe a small bag, no need for a bottom (if so, I work in a machine shop, I can make one from perforated stainless sheet steel)

I do like the PRM one for the size and the fact that it still has the lower grab bar, but I think for what i want it for, the first page V-shaped one will work better.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'd like to see one installed with a nice fit & finish. Not saying it can't be done but it would seem to me a bit unsuitable for the XX. Don't take what I say personal, We all have different needs and I'm not looking to discourage you.
No worries. I am already set to try it out. If push comes to shove and I don't (or my gf doesn't) like the way it comes out, I will fab one at work to be just a backrest. I need to find a way to keep my son secure on the back with her. She didn't want a 2-up ute so I have to get creative...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.