Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Do you have a picture of installed Skier?
I will get some posted up over the weekend. I have some pic's but don't show the rack. I need to wash it too...:nuts:

Ok here are a few pic's of the rack. Started life out as a PRM rack. The clamps on the frame are stainless marine rail clamps. The support rods are micro midget race car tie rods. The black boxes are watertight gear boxes I got from a camera shop, I had to heat them up and distort them to get them to fit they are bolted on.

P.S. that Yoshi is for sale.....

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
There was another thread in here that some one posed pics of their quad that had a 6 pack rack on it. It was powder coated in black and looked really clean. It's made by AC racing and when I decide to get one this will be the one I think. The brackets they use to pick up the fender supports look really beefy from what I remember which makes me think they thought the entire thing through.

http://acracing.com/product-list/honda-atv-90/700xx-386/

·
Registered
574 Posts
There was another thread in here that some one posed pics of their quad that had a 6 pack rack on it. It was powder coated in black and looked really clean. It's made by AC racing and when I decide to get one this will be the one I think. The brackets they use to pick up the fender supports look really beefy from what I remember which makes me think they thought the entire thing through.

http://acracing.com/product-list/honda-atv-90/700xx-386/
I looked I don't see any fender brackets, it don't really look as tough as the PRM unit. Their claim of up to 10 hp for their slip on exhaust seems a bit bold.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I looked I don't see any fender brackets, it don't really look as tough as the PRM unit. Their claim of up to 10 hp for their slip on exhaust seems a bit bold.
The brackets I saw in the pictures of the members 700xx with the rack installed. If I remember right it looked like polished alumnium which I would normaly think looks tacky but it actually looked pretty good. As far as the 10 hp slip on I agree, you better have a hell of a tail wind when you are testing it to get those numbers. But at least I'm not looking to get more hp out of my 6 pack rack so I should be safe.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Never mind threads merged.:coffee:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I just went and bought one of the bags that attach to the roof of the polaris rzr and tied it on to my 700xx across the back of the seat. and it seems to work great for me. I can put two thermos like bottles in it and have a tire plug kit in the bag also.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts