Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some fun yesterday riding the dunes just outside my town. Still learning how to get the most out of my GoPro. I busted a GoPro mount putting it under my quad. You can see the camera nail the sand dune in the video. But it's still a pretty bad ass shot.

By the way, the music in the video is by a group called Keddah...now disbanned....but they were a kick ass group.

Shonie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_B8cH02UGo

·
Registered
99 Posts
Dude thats great video! I really dig (pun intended) the low shot. Whats up with the roll over?

If you ever get down to the Florence area bring your XX's and I will show you around Box Canyon. Lots of glifs to see.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude thats great video! I really dig (pun intended) the low shot. Whats up with the roll over?

If you ever get down to the Florence area bring your XX's and I will show you around Box Canyon. Lots of glifs to see.
Yeah, I ate it..LOL...I wasn't really paying attention and rolled it....:nuts:

My sister lives near Florence. I may take you up on that offer someday. If yer ever up this way...with or without yer 700xx....let me know and I'll take ya riding to places you'll freak out on.

Shonie

·
Registered
446 Posts
Awesome vid Shonie.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome vid Shonie.
Thanks bro!

I'm headed out for another ride this Saturday to a place called Copper Canyon. I posted some pics of this place when we went out that way last year. This year we are going the opposite way. I'll post some pics and some video from my gopro as well when I get back from the ride.

Shonie

·
Registered
446 Posts
We are headed to the Coral Pink sand dunes right outside of Kanab, UT on April 10-13, Your welcome to come play if you have some time.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are headed to the Coral Pink sand dunes right outside of Kanab, UT on April 10-13, Your welcome to come play if you have some time.
Man that sounds awesome bro! That's like a 3-4 hour drive for me from here in Kayenta. April 10-13 are weekdays too.....dayum......that sux! I have to work dammit! I'll have to take a rain check on that invite bro.

Have you ever been to Lone Rock Beach at Lake Powell? Dirt Wheels magazine featured it last year along with photos of my quads.

It's just down the road from Kanab bro. Summer time is just around the corner and that means boating season! We usually take our boat and quads out to Lone Rock Beach and camp for a few days. Mainly on weekends Fri-Sun. They have some really bad ass trails and dunes for riding right by the beach. So you can boat, ride, camp and relax all right there at Lake Powell. It's awesome!

We will prolly do our first trip that way around mid-May and are usually there every weekend throughout the summer if the weather permits. You or anyone else here are more than welcome to join us any time.

Shonie

·
Registered
446 Posts
When you have finalized dates let me know, I'll see what I can do. I'm going back to school this summer so I may have a crazy schedule. I haven't been to Powell since I was 12 and would love to go back. Guess we'll see what happens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts