Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i was walkin out of class and i seen this sittin on some guys trailer.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres a bigger picture

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what do you do with that? just look at it? lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
wow that messed up y would someone do that

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh i know. they didnt think the ground clearance was good enough. lol

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
That guy must have some Popeye muscles to be able to turn it. He did, however, solve the tipping feeling that happens when you corner too fast. Because he can't corner at all, and he's anchored to the ground by 300 pounds of extra bling.

·
Registered
287 Posts
That looks like shit!!!!!!!!!!!! If he wanted to waste a good 700xx he could have just given it to me!!!!!!!:lmao::xx:

·
Registered
268 Posts
lol that bike was in a car show in Alberta, Canada. My buddy took a picture of it for me and showed me it I just laughed.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Oh man what a waste!!!!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol that bike was in a car show in Alberta, Canada. My buddy took a picture of it for me and showed me it I just laughed.

It was really in canada? lol shoot he came a long way to get to natchitoches. :lol: i musta seen it about ten times yesterday. whats bad was the rig pullin it had factory rims on it but they have like 24s on the xx that was definitely worth more than the rig pullin it. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Wait! Team Matlock runs 23's in the front and the 22's in the back....this quad is baja ready!!! (guess he should have looked at the pics before he went and bought the 22's huh?)....no chance this is one of their practice quads eh?

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
If he has a long enough straight road to get this up to speed, i bet he brakes 100mph. lol. at least its just wheels and he can always switch back to normal rims and tire.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts