Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I would never do it but.... has it been done? Just curious as I always hear talk from the Rappy dudes about how much better it is, we know in some situations it is but just wanted to see if it's been done and are there any pictures?:confused:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I agree with Boost addict!! It would be nice to have both, but my problem is to many toys not enuff time!! I resintly bought a dirt bike two weeks ago and i havent used the TRX ever sense.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
SRA and IRS quads have their advantages in different situations. I ride trails, dunes and XC and there is no substitute for the ground clearance IRS gives you... I tend to laugh my ass off when I see a SRA quad high centered on the trail... as I blow by. I also tend to roost them if given the chance.

There are IRS conversion kits out there, but can't remember who makes them. What I do remember is that the price of the kit was enough to stop my heart.

roadkill

·
Registered
146 Posts
I agree there is only one sra quad i would buy on the market and it is the only one i consider smooth enough to compare to my XX withthe fox set up and thats the ktm xc quads other than that id stay IRS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts