Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
good question i heard yes and ive heard no. No till backstock is sold for sure. Maybe someone can clear this up.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
When I was at my dealer a few days ago, they said they'd have the 2011 700xx this fall. But then I really don't trust what a dealer says. I guess we have to wait and see if there is an actual 2011 model.

roadkill

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ive heard they are gona have a new 450 efi

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
^^^ nice im gonna need one of those too ^^^

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
yeah i hope it true i just hope they keep the same plastics cause i think they look bad ass id like my 700 even more if it had plastics like the 450r

·
Registered
109 Posts
If Honda dosen't make any more, then it sure did have a short production life.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
They didn't produce any sport quads for 2010. With the amount Honda has invested in Baja and the XX, I sure hope they make an 11' model. Most of the 2011 models from other manufacturers have been announced already.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
The only HONDA production models yet released were the UTE's, with that said, not even the Rancher is released yet for 2011. Anyway, with that said, it will be a little while longer for the sport quads (I talked to my friend Rob today whose father owns the Honda shop back home and he just got back from the releasing of the Rincon, Rubicon, Foreman, and recon). Said that he thinks the others will be a month to 6 weeks according to a guy he talked to there, but no knews on the XX. Also, havent heard anything of the EFI for the 450R, but wish they would come out with it along w/ it for the 450x.
I agree with XX-RATED though, w/ it doing so well in the Bajas and stuff, I am sure they won't stop it short. However, there is still a surplus of 08s and 09s, but that goes for all the quads across the board (not just Honda).

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
2014's on their way out and still no 700xx.... I'm afraid shes done boys
awe your jjust saying that!! yeah seems like the market is going straight to side by sides and booming!:atv::xx::cry:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Seeing side by sides everywhere now including a RZR900 in my garage lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
I work for a Polaris and CanAm dealer. Side by Sides have definitely exploded in popularity. However, I do think it has been a disservice that so many manufacturers have given up on their sport quad lines. The 700xx was an innovative quad that suffered from bad timing, being released at the start of the recession. Unfortunately, that left a bad taste in the mouths of many manufacturers and they, like Honda, seemed to have just thrown in the towel when it comes to showing quads some love.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Its still hard for me to believe given Honda's history that they would invest so much time and money on development and tooling then give up after a 2 year production run

1 - 14 of 14 Posts