Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm new to the group I was looking to see what upgrades everyone did to make there 700xx faster and handle better around corners any suggestions would help I'm not worried on prices because I'm eventually going to do a complete build

·
Super Moderator
5,860 Posts
Well then, find a larger rear sway bar. Then when you do the top end, have the head and throttle body done. Add a web cam with hard welded rockers. Also CP pistons are the way to go. If you dont alrdy have a full exhaust and programmer, be sure to add those to the list. Also 22x11x10" rear tires are a plus.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will thoes tires fit on the original factor rims?
Well then, find a larger rear sway bar. Then when you do the top end, have the head and throttle body done. Add a web cam with hard welded rockers. Also CP pistons are the way to go. If you dont alrdy have a full exhaust and programmer, be sure to add those to the list. Also 22x11x10" rear tires are a plus.

Will thoes tires fit on my factory rims? And what do you think about a big bore kit?

·
Super Moderator
5,860 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,860 Posts
I wouldnt run a 13t if you do any mods to top end or add the big3. Unless your running 24" tires or larger.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts