Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My poor little quad, it gets abused. When it is not running wide open across a corn field, it is being used as a utility quad on the farm... the nerf bars make a nice rack.

P.S. the weight limits of this quad are under rated, I'm 220lbs myself! :hey:

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Tree

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Off-road racing

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
mooman333,
Great pictures! Chalk up another, hard to believe, use for these fantastic machines.
Might consider using a trailer hitch /trailer. They are available.
Sid

·
Registered
192 Posts
I had to use my XX to pull my "Meat Wagon" around the yard while my Rincon was awaiting ball joints. Didn't have a hitch, so I just used tie downs and strapped it on.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I had to use my XX to pull my "Meat Wagon" around the yard while my Rincon was awaiting ball joints. Didn't have a hitch, so I just used tie downs and strapped it on.
now that is a 100% ******* trailer hitch!

100%******* trailer hitch !

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hitch!

mooman333,
Great pictures! Chalk up another, hard to believe, use for these fantastic machines.
Might consider using a trailer hitch /trailer. They are available.
Sid

If someone has designed a hitch for their 700xx, I'd love to see some pictures!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
The previous owner of my XX made a custom reese style hitch. But I had no need for it, so I scrapped it. And I didn't have a receiver for it.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
mooman333,
I like the one on the TRX that JBGILL06 has submitted. Looks a lot cleaner and well thought-out and very simple to fabricate.
Sid

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Interesting, but very hard on the clutch.

roadkill

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
The previous owner of my XX made a custom reese style hitch. But I had no need for it, so I scrapped it. And I didn't have a receiver for it.
I'd like to dig threw your scrap pile! I think I have a receiver about that size out in my garage, and nothing to slide it into. LOL

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I'd like to dig threw your scrap pile! I think I have a receiver about that size, and nothing to slide it into. LOL

Hey, hey, hey, that's enough of that BS. No reason to bring wives/girlfriends into this.

:birds:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Hey, hey, hey, that's enough of that BS. No reason to bring wives/girlfriends into this.

:birds:
:lmao: you have i dirty mind, but i re-read post and see it could of been worded better. :lmao:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts