Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wayne Matlock, Harold Goodman, Wes Miller, and Josh Castor dominated and took the win in the SCORE international Baja 500 this weekend riding their ALBA sponsored and built Honda TRX700XX!
:rock:
This ATV rocks...if it can go through 500 miles of hell with a professional rider pushing it to the limits, you know it is a good machine! The ATV performed excellent.

I will get back with more information this week!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
GREAT JOB MATLOCK/CASTER AND TEAM!!!.... been tracking since the morning and for a while there wasn't any info....now lets see those pix and stories... can't wait

·
Registered
551 Posts
Wayne Matlock, Harold Goodman, Wes Miller, and Josh Castor dominated and took the win in the SCORE international Baja 500 this weekend riding their ALBA sponsored and built Honda TRX700XX!
:rock:
This ATV rocks...if it can go through 500 miles of hell with a professional rider pushing it to the limits, you know it is a good machine! The ATV performed excellent.

I will get back with more information this week!

Its a HONDA need we say more!!!:hey::D

·
Registered
425 Posts
How bad did they kick to competitions a$$...

Gratz guys!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
How bad did they kick to competitions a$$...

Gratz guys!
1. Wayne Matlock, El Cajon, Calif./Harold Goodman Jr., Brownstown, Mich./Wes Miller, Fallbrook, Calif./Josh Caster, El Cajon, Calif., Honda TRX700XX, 9:36:23 (45.23mph);

2. Santos Perez /Juan Sanchez/Raul Cano/Roberto Villalobos, Chula Vista, Calif., Honda CRF450X, 9:54:48

3. Nick Nelson, Tehachapi, Calif./Brandon Brown, Eumantilla, Ore./Jorie Williams, Longview, Wash., Suzuki LTR450, 10:16:24;

4. Adolfo Arellano, Tijuana, Mexico/Alfonso Cota, Tecate, Calif./Javier Robles Jr., Guadalupe Victoria, Mexico/Marc Spaeth, Ramona, Calif., Honda TRX450R, 11:11:10;

5. Travis Dillon, Spring Valley, Calif./Shiloh Strunk, Tucson, Ariz., Can Am DS450, 12:38:39

(6 Starters, 5 Finishers)

I can't believe a DS 450 finished a race!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
551 Posts
Holy $hit they beat the brakes off the competion!:lmao::yay:Graet job guys!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts