Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 700x. I just got done cleaning it and decided i should take some pictures since it is rarely this clean.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Looks sweet, I'd be scared to get it dirty again! lol not j/k. Half the fun is getting dirty, and the other 1/2 trying to get it clean. Well maybe 70/30 I do love to ride more, but when it's raining, I like to clean her up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I know exactly what you mean. thanks again, Chris

·
Registered
755 Posts
Love the color of the headpipe! and how was installing the nerf bars?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The nerf bars were quite a pain at first...but i called them and they walked me through it. After i figured out how to install them it was pretty simple. The only problem i had wasn't with the nerf bars themselves was trying to install them with my skid plate on. They are not like any other nerf bars Ive ever installed. I really like them though and glad i went with MotoActiv. When i have something else to "build" im going to go with MotoActiv again...The headpipe actually turned that color after i rode it a couple times. Im going to get a custom heat shield made for it. Ill post more pics when i get that and my graphic kit installed...thanks, Chris

Also if anyone has any ideas for me on what i could install to make it look better or perform better, please feel free to let me know, id greatly appreciate it...thanks, Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts